-
November 5th, 2004, 02:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Sender: Christian Couples
Subject: Your (sic) Compatible!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...I can think of nothing less likely. *snarf!* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 05, 2004 10:12 AM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>
-
November 5th, 2004, 02:13 PM
#2
bonedust
Guest
i have heard lions love christians...delish!
-
November 5th, 2004, 02:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
...well, if that's what they had in mind, I hope they write back! [img]eek.gif[/img] I'd hate to miss out... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
November 5th, 2004, 02:23 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Make sure to brind something to drink - they're salty.
-
November 5th, 2004, 02:40 PM
#5
Inactive Member
What? Lions? I've never tasted lion.
-
November 5th, 2004, 02:57 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Well they do say opposites attract.....kinda like matter & antimatter...they explode on contact. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 5th, 2004, 03:03 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
November 5th, 2004, 03:14 PM
#8
Inactive Member
*Advertisement*
Single, white, Unholy Heathen Male seeks Single Christian Female, race not an issue, to turn aways from her faith and twist into my own hateful image. I enjoy stalking cuddly, furry things through the forest, howling through moonlit nights, and mocking the establishment. No drugs, smokers OK--one way or the other, you'll be smoking, anyway.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 5th, 2004, 03:17 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
November 5th, 2004, 03:22 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Actually, being the naughty fellow that I am, I did once try to come onto a Jehovah's Witness that showed up at my house. She was cute, for a cult member. Apparently aksing for their phone numbers is a good way to get rid of them...I've been waiting for a guy to show up from them so I can pull that same thing again... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks